Monday, June 29, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Her name is Jondi... she is 7 years old. She is the vision for my main character.
I like that she is sooo unique. She doesnt look like anybody Ive ever seen. Some may call her weird, the other kids may make fun of her crazy bright red hair, or the freckels that cover her face, or even her weird mix matched clothes. But she is beautiful, unique, and one of a kind. And that's the message I want to send out to the little girls that read my books, that they are beautiful, unique, and one of a kind!!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
- ohio makes me gag and Im ready to go
- im pissed my ipod screen is cracked
- grocery shopping is lame when your trying to eat healthy AND on a budget
- hot pockets are yummy
- i think these walls are closing in on me
- why do I love watching The Hills?
- im sad John doesnt get off till midnight
- i miss my job
- i miss my car
- why cant I seem to focus on anything?
- i miss my family back home
- bills suck
- im going to sleep...