Monday, May 25, 2009

clear thought is golden


It is a rare time when my mind is clear enough to write down my thoughts in a way that makes any type of sense. My thoughts are usually so jumbled and compacted its hard to organize them in my head. Which is why I find blogging to be therapeutic in a weird way. I say that because it forces me to sit down and make myself think clearly. Clear thought is golden in my world because its so rare at times.

I have been dreaming a lot lately... and it causing my life to make so much more sense. Have you ever just been in a place where you have no idea where your life is going? Yeah, Im not there. I know exactly where Im going and its got me on the edge of my seat. Looking into the future gets me excited... watching God to see what he will do next is almost overwhelming.

You when the bible talks about peace that passes all understanding??... yeah? I can truely say I am experiencing that. Having peace when it doesnt even make sense... thats good stuff. No matter where I am at now... I know where Im going, and that feels good.

And it feels so good to have someone by side, down for the ride... John Collins. My husband. Seriously, yall have no idea how much I love that man... he was tailor made for me. My favorite blessing :)

But anyways, I hope you guys are having a great week, and following your dreams :)

.... be blessed

1 comment: