Friday, September 16, 2011

brain fart. oh well

Ignore me.

Well, don't ignore ME... just ignore my constant posting and re-posting of videos.
For some odd reason every time I post video on here the sound is always off.
It bugs me. But whatever... I need to write anyways.

Damn.

...I just drew a blank... I had something to say, I really did...
.........ummm

too many distractions....

...

ok whatever.
Basically what I wanted to say is I'm happy. I'm really freakin happy. I would elaborate but my kid is hungry and I gotta go.


I shall leave you with this photo that says it all

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW CONGRATS! He's precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. U literally spit him out... With your other set of lips that is! He is a gorgeous mini version of a super model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful.

    TheUncommonBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect... A picture is worth a thousand words anyway. ;)

    -W

    ReplyDelete